Thursday, March 11, 2010

Letters to the almighty...

Almost six months have passed since my entering this wretched city, Chennai...
During the first few months here, i used to get ill often and feel very lonely... Used to get confused and would worry about my health, academics, career etc... I would be around with a sombre expression on my face... as i am the first girl in my family to a PG in engineering, i have to fulfill the expectations of my family na... that thought used to increase the pressure on me...

Those days, i did not have anyone to confide with as i had not got close to anyone here (thank god, now its not so....!)... And to vent out my sorrows, i used to write letters to god, sharing with him all that which bothered me at that moment... and had not forgotten to thank him too when something good had happened :-)... The letters used to be in தமிழ் + English. It would be like me talking to god...

and now, when i see those letters which are being treasured and preserved by me, i tend to relive those moments, thanking him for the blessings he had showered on me helping me to overcome my worries...

Believe me, it is the best stress buster...

1 comment:

  1. hey d... the same thing I do bt in a different way..... I wont write letters instead i use to talk to them... n ma stress ll b somewat reduced. i feel that. coz of this v feel tht v n the God r very close fnds na.. tht ll b nice... not only pillaiyar bt also 2 Jesus..... :)

    ReplyDelete

Pages