Thursday, March 4, 2010

பெரிய மனுஷர்கள்...

Im really euphoric to have 2 younger brothers and a cousin who are sooooooooo many times mature than i am...
My cousin is just 3 days younger than me (but i insist him to call me அக்கா....;-))... Though we are cousins, we are good friends. I share with him most of the things that bother me and he reciprocates with worldly advices (sometimes philosophical :-(... ) And he shares with me what he is doing, the list of girls he is presently ogling at etc, etc... Nice guy but tests my patience at times.

My first younger brother is a very responsible person who takes things onto his shoulders and actualizes most of the jobs ordered by my dad. He is a cool guy who gets furious only occasionally unlike me.

My youngest brother is a person with  a "DEVIL MAY CARE" attitude. When i get on my nerves (which happens frequently), he preaches me on how to handle the situation properly. He wants me to have his attitude, but something which has been written in my genes by god can never be changed at all :-(.... if only i be like this guy...

These பெரிய மனுஷர்கள் in my life are among the gifts given to me by god. Nd merci beaucoup to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages